Sunday, November 23, 2003

Canoe Camping

Canoe Camping - USA has several river reports and photos from a couple's various trips around the US. I wish that I had the time to spend like that!

Today, I spent the day dragging out the Christmas stuff. Although it is a bit early, I figured that I would take advantage of being home to bring out most of the Christmas stuff. I still need to decorate the trees, put out the nicknacks, and so on...but at least the furniture is all moved and the trees are up. I hope to get the outside lights up next week.

I raked part of the back yard...till the rake broke. So I will need to buy a new one soon. Most of the leaves are finally down...except for the stupid pear trees. Athough they say that it is weekend before Thanksgiving...it was well into the 70s today.

No comments: