Thursday, December 22, 2005

Torreya

Torreya State Park in the panhandle of Florida is the destination for this year's New Year's trip. Looks like we will be doing some hiking, and bicycling too.

I am hoping that my leg doesn't give me a lot of problems on the trip. I have been having a lot of numbness, causes by a pinched nerve. The official name is Meralgia Paresthetica.

I am doing the final prep work for Christmas today....wrapping the last presents and so forth. I have had 2 annoying things happen today....first, my floor furnace has been cutting off for some reason. All I have to do is go turn it off, then back on, and it starts back up....but I need to find out what is going on with it. I changed the batteries in the thermostat...maybe that will help. And the second thing is a call on my cell phone. It has rang 3 times today, but nobody is there. In fact, it often hangs up before I can answer it. There is no number shown on the cell phone, so I do not know who it is. It isn't showing it as a private number, instead it says unknown. Hope it stops before nightfall.

No comments: