Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Very Hot Morning



This morning, Ron and I met over at Bonnie's house to help her cut up a tree that had fallen on the edge of her yard. I knew it was going to be a hot day today, when I left my house at 7:00 and it was already 77 degrees and a light rain was falling....which just made the humidity even worse.



But by 11:00, we had the tree cut down, sliced up, and the branches hauled out of sight.


Needless to say, we were filthy!

We took advantage of Bonnie's showers and headed over to the swimming pool next door for a quick dip, then grilled some burgers.


By 2:00, we were all pretty tired out! It doesn't take much outdoor labor to really zap your energy in this heat!


1 comment:

Laurie said...

You all worked very hard and I am sure she was grateful. It sounds like you had a good time too.