Friday, February 18, 2005

Canoe Withdrawal Symptoms

I think it has been way too long since I last was in my canoe. I believe it was in October or maybe November....I have been kayaking since then, but not canoeing. So tomorrow I am heading out with friends for a nice daypaddle on the Flint River. The weather is a little cool, but shouldn't be too bad. At least it is supposed to hold off on rain till Sunday.

Today at work was terribly dull and yet filled with activity. Lots of meetings, which are usually a bit on the dry side...but they do make the day go by quickly. One nice one was the last. We met with the architect and engineer who are doing one of our new elementary schools to give them our wishlist. Ok....so funding is low, so it really isn't a wishlist, so much as it is a lists of do's and don'ts.

Getting close to bedtime now....gotta rise early tomorrow.....I haven't gotten anything ready for canoeing at all and I am supposed to be at Bonnie's at 9:00. So I figure that I will need to start loading the canoe onto the truck by about 8:00 to leave at 8:15. So best plan on getting up around 7:00 or before.

Goodbye my loyal readers, till my next posting!

No comments: