Friday, February 11, 2005

Dragging

Today will hopefully be a quick Friday...but no guarantee. I was up too late last night, and so am dragging already and it is only 7:00 in the morning. Today at work will probably be a long one. It was my own fault for staying up too late. I went out with friends to dinner and had a good time. It was about11:30 by the time I got home. And then I answered some email, and such and it ended up being almost 12:45am before I got into bed. That 6:00am alarm came early.

This Sunday is my father's birthday. They are camping nearby, so I am going up there to visit with them this weekend. I had thought about taking the camper up and staying the weekend, but it is a bit cool and so would be staying inside probably a fair bit......probably over at Mom and Dad's RV....so why pay the extra for mine when I could just go by and visit for the majority of the day?

Well, it is time to hop into the shower and head out the door.

No comments: