Saturday, May 10, 2008

Boxes, boxes, and More Boxes

I grabbed my cell phone and snapped these two photos, just to show that yes, we did work like dogs today....so if you click to see the full size image, they are a bit blurry (cheap cell phone camera). By the end of the day, more than 90% of Mom and Dad's house was loaded. The 26' moving truck was full, the back of Dad's pick up was full, and the trailer behind the truck was full. In addition, we moved their freezer (with the hundreds of pounds of last year's butterbeans, squash, and other such heavy items) and a chair over to my brother's house....and I brought home a mattress and springs, and a couch. I got the bed inside, but will have to wait on help tomorrow on the couch (possibly made of lead). Of course, I got in a huge storm with rain and hail on the way home. The stuff in the back of my pickup was wrapped in tarps, but still got a bit wet.

No comments: