Saturday, June 07, 2008

Cat Toy Mystery Solved

Have you ever lost something and wondered where it went? Well, I have been wondering just such a thing over my cat's toys. I fully admit, that I do spoil her with lots of little toy mice, balls, and other goodies that she enjoys playing with; however after a few days, they all disappear.

While moving the cushions on the couch, I discovered her hiding place for them all. She has been hiding them under the pillows on the couch in the livingroom.....a room that I rarely use, as that I also have a more comfortable and less formal den as well. Callie sat and watched as I discovered her hiding place for her toys. I could already see the little wheels spinning in her furry little head as she plans her next hiding place for her treasures.

No comments: