Saturday, July 19, 2008

...like moonlight through the pines.


This is a horrible photo, but I am posting it anyway...just because at the moment, it seems like the right thing to do. I was listening to "Georgia on my Mind" as I pulled into the driveway tonight, and was thinking about the second verse that says "...like moonlight through the pines." I looked up, and there was the full moon shining through the pines in my yard and I had to try to grab a photo. I didn't have my tripod handy...and it shows!

I also thought that I would post someone's YouTube recording of the song, for those who want to listen to this great American classic....plus, it is the state song of Georgia, my home state!

----------------
Now playing: Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Felicia said...

What a groovy happenstance :)